Musink automatically checks for updates when it is run, every few days. Version 184.108.40.206 does not automatically check for updates. To manually tell Musink to update:
- Click Help from the Menu Bar
- Click Update
- Musink will search for updates and let you know if any are available.
- If an update is available, restart Musink: the update will be applied automatically during the restart.
- If you are told to visit musink.net, you will need to download and install a new version yourself.
- If you are prompted by Windows Security to let changes be made to your computer, click 'allow'
To verify an update worked, check that the version number has changed.